Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog Entry 1

 One day I was accused selling drugs at school, did I do it who would ever know. It was just because I was known for smoking weed and I was seen walking in a alley with some random man that was walking at the same time what was the odds. I didn't take nothing of it but why would it be about weed I was leaving school when i wasn't post thats what should of been the problem not weed. When my momma found out she was mad she kept asking me if I did it. She didn't really mind it when they didn't find nothing but my daddy he was tripping. But my little brother thought I wasn't gone come home but I did.
 When I thought about it I really thought it wasn't fair but when i thought long about it i found out that I should'nt of left school when i wasn't supposed to. When it comes down to how people get this rep about whatever the person who start it is your self. Can't no one get you in trouble but your self.

3 comments:

  1. I like that you said in the end you were really at fault. You said you should of been in school and you wouldn't of ever gotten into that situation if you were in school. I admire you admitted what the real problem was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is this in italics? i think thats the real question that needs to be answered here

    ReplyDelete